I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, May 08, 2009

GiST: Day 23

1. My husband. Ten years, today, Chad and I had our first date. Nine years ago, today, he proposed to me. May 8th is a good day.

2. Driving home from Saskatoon with my cousin, of whom I don't talk to very much. It was nice getting to know her better, and also great to have company for the long drive.

3. Chocolate. My cousin and I enjoyed 2 boxes of chocolate on our way home. It was good. What is better is she ate more than me.

4. The lilllies which are growing in a pot on my table. They make me happy.

5. Watching a movie with my husband at home. It is very relaxing being able to wear your sweats and a t-shirt while curling up next to your man to watch a movie.

No comments: