I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, May 11, 2009

GiST

1. My mother-in-law for taking little monkey to the park during Pooky Bear's t-ball game. It was nice to have someone to take turns taking little monkey to the park.

2. Being able to walk into my oldest daughter's room with out stepping on anything. For the last week, I have been after Pooky Bear to clean her room on her own. I warned her she would not like it if I cleaned her room for her, however all attempts failed to produce a clean room. Today, it was my turn. It is wonderful now.

3. Fizzgig, for not kneading my stomach tonight before she slept on my lap. Traditionally, she enjoys kneading me for 10 minutes before she sits on my lap. This would not be a problem if she was de-clawed, but since she has claws, it is painful. I now have a towel beside the couch that I use when she wants to sit on me. However, tonight, the towel was not neccesary. Yes!

4. My husband for cooking meal #4 for our family. Aside from getting the girls breakfast and making simple sandwiches with vegetables, I have not made a full meal for 4 days. Yes! I definately love that man of mine.

5. Watching House comercial-free. I love our DTVR!

No comments: