I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, May 29, 2009

my new alarm clock


For the last 3 days, our cat Frodo has been waking me up in the morning. She normally sleeps by my feet however, when she feels it is time for me to get up she will creep up to my head and begin to lick my hands. Since I am completely grossed out with saliva, I cringe when she does this. I quickly cover my arms with my blanket, thinking I will be able to sleep longer. Nope, she then proceeds to licking my nose. GROSS!


This morning Chad came into the bedroom after work and laughed at me because he could not see me at all. I put the pillow on my head and covered the rest of my body with the blanket. It worked, I just won't be able to do this in the summer.


I should probably let you know I did try kicking her out of our room, but our door does not close properly. All she has to do it push on the door a little and she can get in. Earlier in the week I tried putting something to block the door from opening. All she did was whine as loud as she could at the door. Not wanting her to wake up the kids, I let her in.


She really is Chad's cat!


1 comment:

Jill said...

The things we do for our feline friends! At least you know you are loved!