I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

GiST: Day 28

1. Going to church this morning. It was enlightening and thought provoking. I enjoy services like that.

2. Going for brunch with my grandparents. We have never done that before. It was very nice. I enjoyed it.

3. Not tripping over things cluttering up my hallway. I cleaned my hallway yesterday. including scrubbing walls again.

4. Pooky bear loosing her first tooth. She lost it on Friday. We went bowling after supper to celebrate. When it came time to put the tooth under the pillow Friday night Pooky bear commented, "Mom, does the tooth fairy have to take my tooth?" I advised her she did not have to sell her tooth to the tooth fairy. I asked her what dhe wanted to do with her tooth instead. She thought intensly for a while, then said, "I guess I don't need it, I am going to grow a new one anyway". Have I mentioned how cute that girlie is.

5. Being able to borrow, the yada yada: prayer group from the library. I have heard good things about it and I can't wait to read it. I am almost finished, The colours of His love, and can't wait to start another book after.

On a side note, Little monkey has to go in for a polycystogram tomorrow to find out what is wrong with her bladder. Please pray the test goes well and not be incomplete like last time.
Thanks!

No comments: