I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am in His hands

I applied for a job back in March, which has taken a long time to go through the interview process. I am in the final stages in which they are now checking my references. I am concerned, stressing out, and needing to be reminded I am in His hands. If it is God's will for me to get this job, I will.

I keep thinking, "what if my boss gives me a bad reference?"

I need to trust God, and have patience.

I am not that bad of a person, am I?

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

There is no way you could get a bad reference, because you are a wonderful employee. And the people you currently work for are reasonable people. Also, keep reminding yourself that you already have been given and accepted the job offer, which means that the reference-checking is just a formality, making sure that you're not a fraud or something.