I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gist: day 11

1. Watching my girl's fashion show they put on for family time. Today the theme was "guess which scooby they are". It was super fun. Who knew you could have a princess cheer leading tourist scooby!

2. Pancakes for supper. My recipe consisted of me grabbing ingredients and mixing until I had the right consistancy. They were seriously the best pancakes I have ever made. Chad noticed they were different from the usual and asked which recipe I used. I commented, "I think I can make them again?!" He was impressed I had no recipe, but seems concerned I will not have the exact same recipe next time. We will have to see

3. Spending a day in your PJ's. Although the weather was beautiful and all of the windows were open in the house, I was not feeling very well this morning, so Chad declared it a HOME DAY. It was nice.

4. The weather getting nicer. I am looking forward to a snow-free environment. Now if only we could skip spring for my allergies and stay in summer mode all year round, that would be great! Highly impossible, but I could breathe and be warm all at the same time.

5. Catching up on all of the T.V shows I missed the nights I went to bed early last week. It made tonight's procrastination justified. "I have to watch the shows tonight. I work every day this week, which will require me to go to bed early, which means I need to tape more shows, which will use up more memory on the DTVR. So, by watching my shows tonight, I can delete them. Creating space for this week's entertainment." See, it is all justified and fabulous.

No comments: