I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

GiST: Friday, March 13 :Day 9

1. Names of streets in Saskatoon. There is a street called Cope St where they are building a series of senoir's complexes. What is even funnier is the St is right next Brand Dr where there are major retailers. Too funny. I am thankful for things that make me laugh.

2. Being able to listen to Wired 96.3 all the way to Regina Beach coming home from Saskatoon. This is a first for me. Normally there is no reception past Chamberlain, so it was a happy drive home for me!

3. My husband for vacuuming while I was working today. This was a huge task in it self, so I am very thankful I did not have to do it myself.

4. Large Double, Double with a shot of french Vanilla Tim Horton's coffee. I had three today because each time I ran out, I wanted more. And fortunately, there was a Tim Horton's where ever I had to drive. What I am not liking is the fact I am still awake because I had three coffees.

5. Being greeted by my children when I walk in the door after I have been working all day. I love how excited they are that I am home. It show me they missed me as much as I missed them. They are super cute kids!

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yeah, that excitement when you come home would be a lot more rewarding than the casual "Bye, mom" Pookie Bear used to give you when she was dropped off at my house.