I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 27 GiST: Day 17

1. Bowling with my family. Because I have been working so much, Chad decided to not do anything with his friends this weekend so he could spend more time with his family. Last night we decided to go bowling then go out for supper after. We had a blast. I am sure we will go again soon.

2. Watching Quantum of Solace after the children went to bed. It had been so long since we watched the movie in the theatre. I nearly forgot how brilliant the movie was.

3. Finding a book I used to read as a child while working. I happened to glance at an end cap display and saw the book. I quickly finished working, then went back to buy the book. I was going to save the book for a rainy day, however, I forgot to take the book out of the car before going bowling. Little monkey nearly sat on it. Mental note: do not leave items i am wishing to save for later on the girl's car seats. Oops!

4. Talking birthday cards. It is my cousin's birthday, so I had a lot of fun going through all of the talking cards at the store. They make me happy.

5. Finally winning a free coffee with Tim Horton's Roll Up the Rim. After 15 coffees, I have finally won simething! YEAH!

No comments: