I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gist: Day 8

1. My husband for doing the errands this afternoon, so I could work from home. I really dislike having to venture downtown, and am super thankful he is going for me.

2. Sleeping for 12 hours straight. Yep, I think that is a first in a long time. I went to sleep at 8:30 last night and woke up at 8:30am.

3. My husband again for letting me sleep in 30 minutes later this morning. Our girls woke up before me, so Chad took care of them until I woke up because he was still awake. I think I will keep that man of mine!

4. Watching people's reaction when I share the Reese's cookies with them. It is awesome to see their expression of joy on their face.

5. Frodo cuddled by my side while I "work". Hee Hee!

No comments: