I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Saturday GiST Day 3

Sorry for the lateness.

1. Swedish berries. Boy, do I love them. I had them last night while I helped make my aunt's wedding invitations.

2. My mother-in-law for babysitting the girls so Chad could come with me and spend time with Mark.

3. Nicky's cafe. Such a wonderful place to eat. There are very few places in town where I can order cabbage rolls and perogies. Also, there cinnamon buns are AMAZING!

4. Wall-E. It is such a good movie, I highly recommend for everyone. We watched it again last night with friends.

5. Having time with my husband alone. It was only for 45 minutes while we went for supper, but it was nice.

2 comments:

Cinder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cinder said...

Swedish berries...so very awesome! I am going to have to try Nicky's Cafe. Have heard good things about it but have never been there. Wall-E is the best!

And any alone time that's able to be found to be spent with your soulmate, no matter the amount, is something to definately be cherished in huge ways.