I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GiST: Day 15...a few days late

1. Getting my van back today!!!! I am super excited to be driving the van again. Although the car was nice with the heated seats and XM radio. My hips are extremely thankful for the van returning home to us. My girls are equally pumped about our van's return. My husband does not share his joy though. I think he felt younger driving the car.

2. Supreme Basics. I needed to print some important documents today, so I saved the documents on my flash drive and went to various office supply stores. Staples did not have a USB port compatible with my flash drive. Then Office Depot advised me it would not be printed until the morning. So, at that point, I was praying if it was at all necessary to print the documents today or not. Shortly after asking God for direction, I remembered Supreme Basics was not too far away. I quickly headed over there and a gentleman helped me out. Printed the documents in the matter of minutes and didn't even charge me. My answer from God was clear.

3. Seeing my girls this morning when they woke up. It is so exciting seeing their face after I have been gone, even for a day. The interesting point for this is they still have yet to ask what I got them from Vancouver. They are going to flip when they find out it is gourmet chocolates and suckers.

4. Flying home with 7 boxes of gourmet chocolate. Could my week get any better? I have a feeling my friends are going to love me just a little more this week.

5. My husband, for all he has done for my family and I this past week. I think I will keep him around.

No comments: