I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday, March 16. GiST: Day 12

I went to bed at 8:30 last night, so I missed posting. Here it is:

1. My car not being written off by SGI.

2. Maaco for not taking SGI's suggestion to bend out the dented part and paint it. They are going to replace the entire side panel for the driver's side. For a van, that is a lot of money.

3. The 2009 Hyundai Sonata I am currently driving right now. It is fully loaded with heated seats and XM radio. Am I going to want my van when it is done?

4. Talking with my new manager. I have had chances to work with Elaine in the past, specifically with my last conference, so it was a very comfortable transition. I think it will be a lot of fun working with her.

5. Finding out I fly to Vancouver next Monday. This is an exciting trip for me as I have never been to B.C, however, I am not able to visit with people I want to see. I will be by the airport which is out in the boonies. To make up for it I am going to wave in the directions of all my firends while I am there.

No comments: