I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grace in Small Things: Day 7

I am posting this early because I am planning on going to bed early tonight. Whether I do or not is a good question.

1. Having a productive work day. I was able to work from home and in the field and accomplish more than I expected to. I consider that a good day.

2. Finding out I am going to have the chance to fly to Vancouver sometime at the end of this month, or the beginning of next month. I have never seen the ocean and am tickled pink to have the opportunity to see it. An added perk is being close to many friends. Yeah!

3. Bacon, eggs, toast and assorted oranges for supper. My girls both loved the clementines and blood oranges. Pooky bear asked to take a blood orange for snack tomorrow. I wonder what the other kids will think when she tells them it is a blood orange. Oh to be in kindergarden again!

4. Finding out my friends cat will be OK. She was having digestive problems, but now everything has worked out of her system and she will be fine.

5. Bedtime. I am very thankful for bed time.

No comments: