I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

GiST: Day 16

1. Listening to music I like. It is how I clean my house and how I survive several trips to Saskatoon.

2. Having chocolate for breakfast. Seriously, it is the best! If you have not tried it, I highly recommend it. However, parental discression is advised.

3. Not living out of a suitcase. I have already unpacked and washed all the clothes I took to Vancouver. I think this is a first for me. Normally it takes me a week to fully unpack my suitcase.

4. Having Mom 2 Mom today to make up for not having Mom 2 Mom on Tuesday. It was so much fun to watch Tara's reaction to the mint chocolate I brought with me. (She loves mint chocolate).

5. Dropping off a box of chocolates to Terra to help cheer her up. I knew my friends would love me just a little more this week. Hee! Hee!

No comments: