I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, March 06, 2009

GiST: Day 2

1. MacDonald's play structure in the east end of town. It provided a change of scenery for the children and a chance for me to sit and chat with a good friend of mine.

2. My DTVR for recording House at 3:00am. It is the one show I have an obsession with watching every night.

3. My friend's dog, Molly. She is a Bichon Shih tzu . I will never own a dog like her, but she is very dear to my heart.

4. My husband for working 12 hours last night during inventory. I can't imagine counting all that medication.

5. The paper person for delivering the flyers for this week. We have not had flyers for at least a year. Either this will allow us to save more money; or because I can track the sales, spend more money. Time will only tell.

No comments: