I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, March 09, 2009

GiST Day 5

1. Tonight's episode of Corner Gas. The episode reminded me of how much I don't like it when people kiss me on each cheek as a greeting. I find it socially awkward when someone greets me with two kisses. It is even worse when I attempt to "blend in" and greet people with the two kiss greeting. The V.P, of the company I work for, advised me I need to loosen up when participating in the 2 kiss greeting. Ha! Yeah, that will only happen when saliva stops coming in contact with people's lips.

2. Left overs. I was very impressed the roast did not dry out over night. It made left over night that much better.

3. Play doh. It can occupy my children for hours. It is fabulous. Plus, I like to play with it as well. It is fun to pretend you are a child.

4. Pooky bear for suggesting she use her allowance money to take the family swimming on Saturday. (We will go swimming, but we will pay) She is so thoughtful. She is the type of person who would give you her shirt she was wearing if you needed it. She is a good cookie, I think I will keep her.

5. Being able to relax and watch some of my favourite shows on T.V.

No comments: